Bli månadsgivare och var med i arbetet att skapa en rättvis värld för alla. Med ditt stöd blir det möjligt!
Head of Fundraising
ActionAid Sweden is looking for a strategic, experienced and innovative leader with a strong track record in fundraising - a leader who wants to break new ground, and who can develop, implement and lead an ambitious new fundraising strategy that drives income growth and creates a larger base of committed supporters, from individuals, major donors, corporate partners, trusts and foundations.
As Head of Fundraising, you will help develop a strong identity and brand in line with our new strategy and communicate this in a creative way that both amplifies who we are and what we stand for, and also compels people to support us financially. You can blend traditional and proven fundraising techniques with new, creative and innovative approaches, to provide ActionAid Sweden with a strong, results driven fundraising culture and a sustainable financial foundation for its work in Sweden and internationally. You will lead a small and dedicated fundraising team and be an active member of the senior management team in an exciting time of organisational growth and development.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCE
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with individual giving, including new supporter acquisition and retention; corporate; trusts and foundations; major donors and high net worth philanthropy
- Experience of working in a similar role within a multi-million SEK organisation
- Experience of developing and leading successful fundraising strategies that deliver income growth
- Track record of bringing innovative creative thinking and fresh ideas to an organisation
- Experience of CRM’s and using data and analysis to drive improved fundraising performance
- Good communication and marketing skills
- Good networking and social skills.
- Passionate about fundraising and fundraising success
- Results driven and tenacious
- Visionary and strategic
- Dynamic, creative and innovative
- A good team player
- Self-contained and confident
- Inspiring and supportive.
WHO WE ARE
ActionAid is an international federation that works in 45 countries to promote social justice and fighting poverty. ActionAid Sweden has been a member of the federation for the past 10 years. We have an annual income of around 40 million kr. and around 17.000 monthly givers, and we receive support from foundations, institutional donors and corporates.
We work for social justice and women’s rights. We help people organise and demand their human rights. We present alternatives to the status quo and mobilise and link people who claim democratic space. We are directly represented in more than 3.000 communities around the world and we link the struggles of the most marginalised communities with national and international struggles that can put an end to poverty and injustice and create a sustainable and peaceful world.
We are entering into a new phase of our development, where we will become more activist and challenging in our approach and where we will be more engaged in the Swedish society.
ActionAid's Vision: An equitable, just and sustainable world in which every person enjoys their rights to a life of dignity.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an application and a CV in English before Sunday February 26 noon to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on the 15th and 22nd of March.
Questions about the position can be addressed to: Incoming Secretary General Ingela Holmertz, Ingela.email@example.com (send an email and she will call you back) or Acting Secretary General, Frans Mikael Jansen, ph. 073 372 1921, Fransmikael.firstname.lastname@example.org Union representative, Karolina Karlsson, ph. 076 883 1869 email@example.com