Bli månadsgivare och var med i arbetet att skapa en rättvis värld för alla. Med ditt stöd blir det möjligt!
Vad roligt att du är intresserad av att jobba hos oss!
Alla ansökningar bedöms utifrån de kompetenskrav som arbetet ställer. Du kan också besöka vår internationella webbplats för lediga utlandstjänster.
Vi har tyvärr ingen möjlighet att hantera spontana ansökningar för tjänster som inte är utannonserade på vår hemsida. Men håll gärna utkik efter lediga tjänster som publiceras här.
Finance & Operations manager
ActionAid Sweden is looking for a strategic and experienced Finance and Operations manager, with excellent skills in developing and governing financial and operational procedures in an organization in development. This is a temporary position to cover up during a parental leave from July 2017 to February 2018.
As Finance and Operations manager you are responsible for supervising and implementing the financial, budgetary, fiscal and administrative management of ActionAid Sweden, and organisation with a total budget of 45 million SEK and around 15 permanent staff. You will have a close cooperation with all staff, be an active member of the senior management team and contribute to the growth and development of ActionAid Sweden when going into a new phase.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Implements the daily and general accounting activities of the organisation, including the line management of the accounting assistant
• Manages cash flow and bank relations
• Manages relations with the finance team of ActionAid International and the teams with affiliates, associates and country programmes
• Participates in driving strategic planning, organizational development and fiscal operations.
• Monitors internal processes, and identify and employ the most efficient methods of running the organization
• With support from the management team and key staff, manages financial and operational routines and policies including HR, and ensures alignment with organizational goals and compliance with professional standards
• Plans, leads and carries out financial and operational reporting and analysis of financial statements
• Manages the budgeting process
• Participate in the application, implementation and reporting processes of projects including facilitation of audits.
• Support staff, board members and volunteers in finance related and operational matters.
• Ensures that accounting, budget and audit controls and systems are in compliance with local and international rules and regulations.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Qualifications and experience
• Graduate degree in accounting and financial management (or equivalent)
• Several years professional experience in a similar role and in finance, administration and HR field
• Relevant NGO experience, preferably including international relations
• Experience of financial systems and CRM’s
• Budget management experience.
• Strategic planning experience
• Project and grant management experience
Competencies and skills
• Leadership skills
• High level of autonomy and prioritisation skills
• Good social skills and a good team player
• Results driven, tenacious and strategic
• Analytical skills, systematic and structured in the approach
• Language skills in both Swedish and English
• Flexible and adaptable to different situations and groups, incl staff, trustees, project partners, donors etc.
WHO WE ARE
ActionAid is an international federation that works in 45 countries to promote social justice and fighting poverty. ActionAid Sweden has been a member of the federation for the past 10 years. We have an annual income of around 40 million kr. and around 17.000 monthly givers, and we receive support from foundations, institutional donors and corporates.
We work for social justice and women’s rights. We help people organise and demand their human rights. We present alternatives to the status quo and mobilise and link people who claim democratic space. We are directly represented in more than 3.000 communities around the world and we link the struggles of the most marginalised communities with national and international struggles that can put an end to poverty and injustice and create a sustainable and peaceful world.
We are entering into a new phase of our development, where we will become more activist and challenging in our approach and where we will be more engaged in the Swedish society.
ActionAid's Vision: An equitable, just and sustainable world in which every person enjoys their rights to a life of dignity.
THE OFFER AND HOW TO APPLY
This is a temporary assignment, starting in June (or July-August) 2017 and ending in February/early March 2018.
Please send your application and a CV in English Sunday the 14th May 12 noon or earlier to: email@example.com
Questions about the position can be addressed to:
Secretary General Ingela Holmertz, ph. 073 372 1921, Ingela.firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Finance and Operations, Sigrid Flemby Broberger ph. 073 512 17 00 email@example.com
Union representative, Karolina Karlsson, ph. 076 883 1869 firstname.lastname@example.org